What is Durable Goods Financing?
It is a consumer financing product that provides your purchases of durable consumer goods such as white goods, furniture, television, computers, air conditioners.
Why Should I Use Durable Goods Financing?
It allows you not to postpone your individual needs and not to experience cash problems.
- You can take advantage of profit share rates suitable for your budget and maturity of up to 60 months.
- You can buy the consumer goods you need without any cash problems thanks to the advantages of cash purchase.
- You can easily make your payments thanks to flexible payment plans provided by Ziraat Katılım.
Channels Through Which A Durable Goods Financing Application Can Be Made
Documents Required to Receive Durable Goods Financing
- Proforma invoice for the consumer goods subject to financing
- Identity card, driving license or passport
- Income certificate based on the working status of the person
- Other documents that may be requested if deemed necessary