What is Personal Mortgage Financing?
Personal mortgage financing is a type of financing in which you can meet your needs by collateralizing your own or your relative's house, land or workplace for your long term needs of high amount.
Why Should I Use Personal Mortgage Financing?
For your needs of high amount, immediately apply to our personal mortgage financing product, and do not experience difficulty in your payments with a maturity of up to 60 months.
- You can take advantage of profit share rates suitable for your budget and maturity of up to 60 months.
- You can use financing of up to 80% of the appraised value of the house subject to collateral, up to 75% of the appraised value of the workplace and up to 50% of the appraised value of the land.
- Thanks to personal mortgage financing, we can finance the cost of the service/consumer goods you need and buy it easily for you.
- You can easily make your payments thanks to flexible payment schedules provided by Ziraat Katılım.
Channels Through Which An Application for Personal Mortgage Financing Can Be Made
Documents Required to Receive Personal Mortgage Financing
- Proforma invoice for the service/consumer goods subject to financing
- Identity card, driving license or passport
- Income certificate based on the working status of the person
- Photocopy of the title deed of the house/workplace/land subject to collateral
- Other documents that may be requested if deemed necessary