What is a Personal Land Financing?
Land financing is the financial support provided for the purchase of zoned land located within the municipal boundaries for our individual customers who wish to purchase land for investment purposes.
Why Should I Use Personal Land Financing?
If you wish to protect your investments by purchasing land, apply for Ziraat Katılım personal land financing immediately, do not postpone your investment plans with maturity options of up to 60 months.
- There are profit share rates suitable for your budget and maturity of up to 60 months.
- You can use financing up to 50% of the appraised value of the land subject to sale.
- The land to be purchased must be a zoned land within the municipal boundaries.
- You can make your installment payments in the period and amounts you determine.
- Our bank offers life insurance product to its customers using personal financing.
- You can benefit from our land financing product with long term opportunities by taking advantage of our bank's low profit share rates.
- You can easily make your payments with flexible payment schedules.
Channels Through Which A Land Financing Application Can Be Made
Documents Required to Receive Land Financing
- Application form
- Identity card, driving license or passport
- Income certificate based on the working status of the person
- Photocopy of the title deed of the land to financing
- Other documents that may be requested if deemed necessary