What is Eximbank Sourced Export Financing (PSEC)?
It is provided by Türkiye İhracat Bankası A.Ş. (Eximbank) to the exporter company through banks in return for the strict export and commitment of Turkish goods determined by Eximbank during the export preparation stage, with the aim of developing export.
Why should I use Eximbank Sourced Export Financing (PSEC)?
We provide support to businesses from Eximbank sourced limit allocated to our bank in return for a definitive export commitment.
- It is used in TL and foreign exchange before shipment.
- Exporter customers and manufacturer SMEs producing export related goods can benefit from it.
- The profit rate of financing is determined by Eximbank.
- There is a price advantage over other export credits provided by banks.
- There are tax, duty, charge and fund exemptions depending on the commitment.
Channels Through Which Eximbank Sourced Export Financing (PSEC) Application Can Be Made
Documents Required to Receive Eximbank Sourced Export Financing (PSEC)
You can get detailed information from our nearest branch.