Open a State Subsidized Housing Account in Ziraat Katılım. The state subsidy and profit share up to maximum amount of 20% of your total savings will be added to your account when you first buy your house by saving at least three years.
Who can benefit from State Subsidised Residential Account?
- On the date of the account opening, individual deed owners having Condominium, Construction Servitude or building utilization warrant registered to their names can't open an account for themselves.
- Housing Account can only be opened in Turkish lira. More than one Housing Account cannot be opened for a customer. Housing Accounts cannot be moved between banks. Joint Housing Accounts cannot be opened.
- In addition to regular payments, money can be deposited to the account at any time provided not to exceed the upper limit.
- Customers have the right to withdraw from their accounts two times in a year provided not to drop the account balance below the minimum payment.
- Lower limit for monthly payments is
313.72 TL and upper limit is
- Lower limit for quarterly payments is
941.16 TL and upper limit is
- In the course of account opening, maximum of
37.645,87 TL can be deposited for one time only.
State Subsidy is 15% of the accumulation in the account for customers who have regular payment period between
36 and 47 months. However, the amount payable may not exceed
State Subsidy is 18% of the accumulation in the account for customers who have regular payment period between
48 and 59 months. However, the amount payable may not exceed
State Subsidy is 20% of the accumulation in the account for customers who have regular payment period of
60 months and over. However, the amount payable may not exceed
How can I apply?
You can apply by coming to the nearest Ziraat Participation Branch.
click here to see Frequently Asked Questions.