The Acceptance/Aval Financing is provided in cases where the importer wants to pay the cost of goods through the deferred payment and the exporter requests from its bank to be guaranteed that the payment of the cost is made at the foreseen maturity date. This is a product, enabling that the importer company and the seller agree after delivering the goods and makes the payment on the date specified on the bill.
While providing the deferred payment financing to the importer companies, it provides an early financing opportunity to the exporter company.
Who can benefit from this product?
All our customers, exporting and importing can benefit.
The maturity is freely determined between importer and exporter without any time limitation.
- After the bill issued by the exporter is accepted by the importer, the aval is given to the importer’s bank and so while the exporter has a bank guarantee for the payment, the importer has the opportunity to clear the goods from the customs without paying its cost and also to make its sale.
- The transactions against letter of credit, documents or goods can be attached to the bill.
- The payment is made at maturity specified in the bill.
- The export can provide financing to itself by negotiating the bill bearing the aval of the importer’s bank.
- The avaliste bank shall have limit before our bank in order to make a discount.
- It is possible to sign a surety to the bond within the principles to which the bill is subjected.
What are the required documents?
You can make your application with the standard documents requested during the trade finance application.
How can I apply?
You can make your application to the closest branch of Ziraat Participation Bank.