When an exporter would like to pay for goods over a fixed period, but the exporter wants the Bank to guarantee that payment for the goods will arrive by the end of the foreseen period, Acceptance / Guarantee Financing is a product given by agreement with the seller after the import firm has accepted the goods to ensure that the payment will be made by the date agreed on the agreement.
Allows importing firms payment financing and exporting firms the possibility of early financing.
Who Can Benefit From This Product?
All our customers who carry out import and export activities.
Defined freely by the importer and exporter over any amount of time without limit.
- After an agreement has been drawn up by the exporter and accepted by the importer, the importer is given a guarantee by the Bank. Thus the exporting firm has a bank’s guarantee for the payment and the importing firm can sell the goods by clearing them through customs without any payments.
- A letter of loan, a document equivalent or goods equivalent transaction can be connected to the agreement.
- The payment will be made at the time stated on the agreement.
- The exporting firm can escape the guarantee agreement on the guarantee from the importer’s bank and get their own financing.
- Before our Bank can discount it, the Guarantor Bank’s limits must be bound by ours.
- Within the fundamental framework of the agreement it is possible to give bonds or guarantees.
Which Documents Are Needed?
You can apply with the standard documents requested for trade financing applications.
How Can I Apply?
You can apply at your nearest Ziraat Participation Bank Branch.