Financing aimed at purchasing and/or business capital (spare parts, servicing, cleaning, repair, fuel costs etc.) for new minibuses and taxis.
Meeting the licence plate, vehicle purchasing, licence plate purchasing, business capital (spare parts, servicing, cleaning, repair, fuel costs etc.) costs and other financing needs of minibuses, omnibuses (aside from intercity buses), service vehicles and taxis.
Who Can Benefit From This Product?
Real and corporate customers from the Corporate and Entrepreneurial segment who own minibuses, omnibuses (aside from intercity buses), service vehicles and taxis.
Terms up to 60 months are available.
- Our clients who use loans can borrow with predefined terms and profit shares.
- Our clients pay their debt at predefined periods in predefined installments.
- With the value of the route/licence plate and the vehicle added as security, loans up to a total up to 50% of the costs of the vehicle and route/licence can be provided. In this situation, the vehicle must be a maximum of 5 years old and the vehicle must have Optional (kasko) insurance.
Ziraat Participation Bank Commercial Licence Plate Support Financing allows the following payment options:
- Principal with Equal Installments
- Principal with Open Installments
- Equal Installments
- Decreasing Installments
- Increasing Installments
- Periodical Interim Payments
- Variable Interim Payments
- Open Interim Payments
- Profit Share Payments at Specific Times
- No Payments at a Specific Time
- Equal Installments with Open Payment Times
Which Documents Are Needed?
In addition to the standard documents required when applying for trade financing, a document showing the owner of the vehicle and licence plate has membership in a trade association and a Working Permit provided by the municipality are required.
How Can I Apply?
You can apply at your nearest Ziraat Participation Bank Branch.