Our Bank will pay the suppliers for commodities, real estate, machines, equipment, business supplies purchases for which there are financing needs within the scope of the agreement signed between the bank and the person/firm who will use the funds and will debit the costs on the most suitable terms for the business.
Ziraat Participation Bank funds are used with the aim of financing business capital.
Who Can Benefit From This Product?
All our business clients including those in the Corporate and Entrepreneur segments.
We have terms up to 48 months of TL financing and up to 24 months of FE (Foreign Exchange) financing.
- Our clients who use loans can borrow with predefined terms and profit shares.
- Our clients pay their debt in predefined installments at predetermined times.
At Ziraat Participation Bank Business Financing, there are the following payment options:
- Principal with Equal Installments
- Principal with Open Installments
- Equal Installments
- Decreasing Installments
- Increasing Installments
- Periodical Interim Payments
- Variable Interim Payments
- Open Interim Payments
- Profit Share Payments at Specific Times
- No Payments at a Specific Time
- Equal Installments with Open Payment Times
Which Documents Are Needed?
You can apply with the standard documents requested for trade financing applications.
How Can I Apply?
You can apply at your nearest Ziraat Participation Bank Branch.