It is the procurement and leasing of the real estates and assets by our Bank within the framework of the provisions of the Leasing Act.
Lessor: Participation banks, development and investment banks and leasing companies
Lessee: Those that accept leasing
Rather than buying the machinery, equipment or other goods with own resources, the lessee gets financing for these goods by having a leasing company buy them.
The purpose is to give the right of use to the lessee, provided that the ownership of the good that is the subject of investment stays with our Bank, and to transfer ownership of the good to the lessee at the end of the agreement for a symbolic value stated in the agreement.
Who can take advantage of this product?
All our Corporate and Entrepreneur segment customers.
We offer payment terms tailored to your needs.
- Our clients who use loans can borrow with predefined terms and profit shares.
- Our clients pay their debt at predefined dates and in predefined installments.
- It is possible to issued loans in FX (Foreign Currency), and the provisions of the Exchange Regulations assure that there will be no committal.
- Following payment options are available: Principal with Equal Installments, Principal with Indefinite Installments, Equal Installments, Decreasing Installments, Increasing Installments, Periodic Interim Payments, Variable Interim Payments, Indefinite Interim Payments, Dividend Payments at Specific Periods, No Payments at Specific Periods, and Equal Installments with Indefinite Dates.
- It also has tax advantages.
How do I apply?
You can apply by going to the nearest Ziraat Participation Bank.