Investment Financing that is provided for fulfilling investment needs of companies as well as supporting the projects they plan to develop in this scope, is granted when it is understood that disbursements are appropriately made for documents like final or interim invoice, agreement, progress billing, etc.
Loans in this respect will be composed in parallel to developments at the construction site, as well as according to the latest status of the construction upon inspection.
For loans furnished for machinery/equipment purchase; investment support is provided upon visiting the premises and ensuring that the machinery/equipment are purchased and installed.
Investment projects for which our Bank provides loans
Completely new investments
These can be grouped as capacity improvement, refurbishment, development and modernization investments.
Such loans are furnished in TL or FE (Foreign Exchange) for the financing of investments.
We aim to contribute to the growth of the national economy, and help increase employment by supporting completely new investments, capacity improvement, and refurbishment and modernization investments.
Who Can Benefit From This Product?
All of our Corporate and Entrepreneurial segment customers.
We offer payment terms tailored to your needs.
- Our clients who use loans can borrow with predefined terms and profit shares.
- Our clients pay their debt at predefined periods in predefined installments.
- Monthly, quarterly, biannual and annual installment periods are possible.
- Ziraat Participation Bank Investment Financing allows the following payment options: Principal Amount with Equal Installments, Principal Amount with Undefinite Installment Dates, Equal Installments, Decreasing Installments,
- Increasing Installments, Periodical Interim Payments, Variable Interim Payments, Undefinite Interim Payments, Dividend Payments for a Specific Times, No Payments for a Specific Time, Equal Installments with Undefinite Payment Dates.
How Can I Apply?
You can apply at your nearest Ziraat Participation Bank Branch.