Except for the Foreign Trade Capital Companies (FTCC), such loans are allocated to export companies that are either exporters and importers, manufacturing companies that manufacture goods associated with import (only the final manufacturer), and to participation banks (intermediary banks) for the definite commitment of exportation of goods with free currency, that are manufactured in Turkey, and which are not banned from exportation as per the laws, bylaws, and circulars.
Small and Medium Sized Enterprises As Part of the Program
These are businesses that can be considered independent businesses that belong to one or more natural or legal entities, manufacturing export-related goods, active as an importer or an exporter, employing 1 to 250 people in its premises, with either a net sales revenue or financial balance sheet not exceeding 40 million TRY.
- Exporter clients as well as SMEs that manufacture export related goods could use such loans.
- There is exception for tax, duties and charges, and funds related to the liabilities procedure.
- The dividend rate of the financing is determined by Eximbank.
- In order to improve exporting, it is granted only in US Dollars by the Turkish Exports Bank INC. (Eximbank) via banks. It is granted to the exporter company at the time of the export preparation stage in exchange for the definite exporting and commitment of the Turkish goods determined by the Eximbank. It has a price advantage compared to the other export financings granted by banks.
Who Can Benefit From This Product?
Customers who export.
You can get information at your nearest Ziraat Participation Bank Branch.
- Our clients who use loans can borrow with predefined terms and profit shares.
- Our customers pay their debts in a single installment at the end of 360 days.
- The profit share rate will be fixed and be paid in installments.
How Can I Apply?
You can apply at your nearest Ziraat Participation Bank Branch.