Ziraat Participation Bank Internet Branch
You can securely access your accounts in our bank through Online Banking, and easily take care of all kinds of banking transactions.
You can make all of your banking transactions from any location with Internet access using Online Banking 7/24.
You can make several banking transactions through Online Banking for much lower fees and at advantageous rates compared to bank branches.
How can I use Ziraat Participation Online Banking?
In order to benefit from Ziraat Participation Online Banking, you need to have a checking account in our bank, as well as a bankcard. With your identification card you can apply in person to our branch where your account is, and fill out and sign an Online Banking Application Form.
Using our Corporate Online Banking, you can assign whatever authority to as many subusers as you want. You can also set up additional limitations for the subusers you identified based on transaction and amount.
If you forgot your password for the Online Banking, please click here.
For Frequently Asked Questions about the Online Banking, please click here..
What kind of transactions I can make through Ziraat Particiation Bank Personal Online Banking?
- Account List
- Account Detail
- Account Activities
- Opening Checking Account
- Closing Checking Account
- Opening Participation Account
- Closing Participation Account
- Closed Accounts
- Joint Accounts
- My IBAN Information
- IBAN Control
- IBAN Calculation
- With Account Number
- With IBAN
- To a Credit Card
- To a Person
- Saved EFT List
- Last 20 EFT
- With Account Number
- With IBAN
- With Mobile Number
- To a Person
- Saved Money Order List
- Last 20 Money Order
Between My Accounts
- To My Account
- To My Investment Account
- From an Investment Account
- Education and Occupation
- Telephone and Fax
What are the Ziraat Participation Bank Personal Online Banking Limits?
Online Banking Limits
|Bank Transfer (TL)||??.000||??.000|
|Money Order (TL)||??.000||??.000|
|EFT to Account (TL)||??.000||??.000|
|EFT to Credit Card (TL)||??.000||??.000|
|Credit Card Payment (3rd Person’s) (TL)||??.000||??.000|
What are the transaction times for Ziraat Participation Bank Personal Online Banking?
|08:30 – 17:00|
What are the transaction fees of Ziraat Participation Bank Personal Online Banking?
Personal Clients EFT
|0-20.000 TL||1.50 TL|
|20.000,01-30.000 TL||2.00 TL|
Corporate Clients EFT
|0-20.000 TL||1.50 TL|
|20.000,01-50.000 TL||2.00 TL|
|50.000,01-100.000 TL||3.00 TL|
|100.000,01 and above||4.00 TL|
What does Ziraat Participation Bank do for my safety?
In order to benefit from the Ziraat Participation Bank Online Banking, certain security measures need to be taken, and the user has to be identified by the system.
- customer number
- SMS verification password
You introduce yourself to the system and verify your identity.
Furthermore, you will be notified via a text message about critical transactions through our Online Banking with amounts higher than your predetermined amounts. This way, the Online Banking will not be used beyond your knowledge and you will be able to interfere in transactions immediately.
In the event that you stay inactive for ?? minutes during your Online Banking session, a warning window will pop up and ask you if you want to continue or log off. If you don’t answer this window within a minute or if you click on the end the session choice, your session will be logged off. If you chose to continue with the transactions, then your session will be maintained.
What should I pay attention to regarding my security?
- Each time you access the Ziraat Participation Bank Online Banking, you need to type in ziraatkatilim.com.tr in your browser’s address bar, and click on the Online Banking link on the page that comes up. Other addresses through which you can connect to the Ziraat Participation Bank website are s follows: www.ziraatkatilim.com.tr www.ziraatkatilim.com
- Do not try to access the Online Banking from computers in communal areas like Internet cafes.
- Only use the licensed operating systems and keep your web browser up-to-date. Harmful software programs take advantage of outdated operating systems and security holes in browsers.
- It is important that you use an anti-virus program to detect and resolve possible security holes, and protect you from possible attacks during Internet use, an anti spyware – anti malware program, and a firewall software. Some security software programs contain all of these three features.
- Anti spyware programs protect your computer against spy softwares that try stealing your Internet user information, while firewall softwares prevent the programs in your computer from connecting to the Internet outside of your knowledge.
- Use anti-virus software in your computer and keep your database up-to-date. Conduct virus scan periodically.
- Keep your personal information confidential. Be very careful and suspicious when information like your date of birth, identification number, your mother’s maiden name are requested over the phone or on an email.
- Other than the abovementioned addresses, do not try to access our Online Banking through any link that you may receive from even people that you know through e-mail or chatting or messaging programs.
- Do not send your password via e-mail under no circumstances.
- Do not keep your customer number and your password in the same place. Do not note them down on easily accessible places.
- Do not share your password with anyone including our Bank and Customer Service personnel.
- Do not use easily predictable personal information (such as your year of birth, favorite team, etc.) while determining your password.
- Do not open e-mails; do not accept files from unknown people.
- Do not click on links e-mailed to you and enter your security information.
- Ziraat Participation Bank does not ask you to make password operations via e-mail, and it does not request your personal information. Do not respond to such e-mails.
- Change your password frequently.
- Avoid using details (customer no, password, etc.) that you use to access to other Internet services like e-mails.
How do I know I securely accessed the Online Banking?
- After entering your customer number and password on the login screen, you must see your name and your last name, as well as your security picture on the next screen. In that case, you will be securely accessing the system.
- Get access by putting http://www.ziraatkatilim.com.tr on your browser’s address bar. Make sure the Online Banking (E-Branch) address is http://???.com.tr.
- On the homepage, you can get information about the date and time of your last session online.
- On all pages opened, there must be a lock sign on the bottom right or upper right corner of your browser. When you click on this sign, you must see these inscriptions.
What is Ziraat Participation Bank Online Banking SSL Security Certificate?
Ziraat Participation Online Banking SSL Security Certificate is a security protocol developed by Netscape in order to ensure security and confidentiality during information transfer on the network. SSL assures that the information sent can absolutely and only be decrypted in the right address. The information is encrypted automatically before it is sent, and can only be decrypted by the correct receiver. The verification is conducted on both ends, preserving the confidentiality and integrity of the transaction and information.
For your security, the Online Banking uses "Comodo® Extended Validation (EV SGC) SSL" certificates with 128/256 bit encrypting featured server certificates, making it easier for their users to differentiate forgery websites from secure websites, as well as providing protection against phishing and other identity theft attacks.
If you are using an up-to-date browser that supports this feature, the address bar of your browser will be colored in green as you get in to the Online Banking, thanks to the ® Extended Validation (EV SGC ) SSL Certificate. You can see the details regarding ziraatkatilim.com.tr being a secure website by clicking on the address bar.
If the website is predetermined to be a fake website, the address bar will turn red.
Some browsers recognize this certificate but they cannot facilitate the features it offers; this means that these browsers do not have the green address bar feature. The Comodo EV SGC SSL certificate has 99,3% browser compatibility, and your SGC featured certificate are supported by the older browsers.
We recommend you to use an updated browser like Microsoft Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Opera; and if you are not we suggest that you update your browsers for free on the software companies’ official websites.