With Ziraat Participation Residential Financing, you can own your dream house without stretching your budget, or you can buy a second home. We’re on our customers’ side with custom tailored repayment options and alternative payment plans.
- Maturity terms up to 120 months with dividend rates that suit your budget..
- Our Residential Financing product can be used up to the 80% of the appraisal value of the property to be bought.
- In favor of our bank, a first degree mortgage will be established on the property subject to financing.
- Additional collateral may be required if deemed necessary by our Branches.
- You can make your payments easily with flexible payment plans.
Which Documents are Required?
- Application form
- A photocopy of your ID card, driver's license or passport
- Document of personal income according to form of employment
- Other documents that may be requested by the branch
- A photocopy of the property deed subject to financing
- If necessary, a photocopy of a landline telephone, electricity, water or natural gas bill from the past two months registered under your name
- If deemed necessary, documents belonging to the guarantor/s
How Can I Apply?
You can apply by visiting the nearest Ziraat Participation Branch.